There is so much to do here, one day is never enough! There is so much to see and to enjoy in Cowichan, you can get a taste of it in the following video, “Once upon a day … Cowichan”.
- Direct access to the sheltered walk-on beach (Elliott Beach), which is paradise for boaters, kayakers, scuba divers, swimmers and sunbathers.
- Boat and kayak rental from Transfer Beach, scuba diving lessons from Nanaimo
- World class gourmet restaurants and authentic English pubs within minutes
- Artisans, galleries, vineyards, herbal farms, farmers’ markets, fish hatcheries, bungee jumping, theaters, and more in the surrounding area
- Fishing, crab netting, clam digging and oyster harvesting in Evening Cove and Ladysmith Harbour
- Whale watching, eco-venture tour
- Ladysmith Harbour cruise
- Ladysmith Show & Shine
- Ladysmith Garden Tour
- Log Barge Dumping
Make a reservation inquiry below and we’ll get back to you.